Showing: WWW Online - WWW Online w/E-Rate
- NAN 100 - Applied Physics and Chemistry for Technicians in Nanotechnology Industry
- Introduces the principles of the physics and the chemistry associated with the fabrication of nanomaterials. Prepares students to study nanomaterials at the level of technician in the nanotechnology industry.
- NAN 101 - Introduction to Nanomaterials and Processes
- Introduces students to the scientific concepts associated with nanomaterials and fabrication. Provides an overview of the equipment, materials, and safety protocols of a standard nanomaterials laboratory.Lecture 3 hours per week.
- NAN 200 - Fundamentals of Nanotechnology
- Focuses on nanotechnology imaging and fabrication. Develops proficiency in using nanomaterials laboratory equipment to investigate nanotechnology.Lecture 3 hours per week. Laboratory 3 hours. 6 hours per week. Prerequisite: NAN 101.
- NAN 205 - Measurement and Characterization of Nanomaterials
- Introduces students to the precision equipment of a nanomaterials laboratory. Develops proficiency in using precision equipment in a nanomaterials laboratory.Lecture 3 hours. Laboratory 3 hours. 6 hours per week. Prerequisite: NAN 200
- NAN 208 - Applications of Nanotechnology
- Examines the practical applications of nanotechnology in solving real-world problems in biomedicine, energy, polymer science, optics, environmental conservation, and engineering. Prepares students for professional communication with future employers and provides links to internship opportunities with companies in the nanotechnology industry.Lecture 3 hours per week. Prerequisite: NAN 205