The following degrees and majors are offered as part of the Legal Assistant/Paralegal program.
Associate of Applied Science ↓
Non-transfer, applied technology degree.
- Paralegal Studies at Lord Fairfax
- Paralegal Studies at Mountain Empire
- AAS-Paralegal Studies at Northern Virginia
- Legal Assisting at Patrick Henry
- Paralegal Studies AAS - General Practice Specialization at J. Sargeant Reynolds
- Paralegal Studies AAS - Litigation Specialization at J. Sargeant Reynolds
- Paralegal Studies at Tidewater
- Paralegal Studies at Thomas Nelson
- Paralegal Studies at Virginia Western
A curriculum that consists of a minimum of 30 semester hours with a minimum of 15% of course work in general education which must include one (1) three (3) credit hour English class.