The following degrees and majors are offered as part of the Welding Technology/Welder program.
A curriculum that consists of a minimum of 30 semester hours with a minimum of 15% of course work in general education which must include one (1) three (3) credit hour English class.
- Welding Technology at Central Virginia
- Welding Technology at Danville
- Welding at Dabney S. Lancaster
- Welding at Eastern Shore
- Welding at John Tyler
- Welding at Mountain Empire
- Welding Technology at New River
- Industrial Welding at Patrick Henry
- Welding at Southside Virginia
- Welding at Southwest Virginia
- Welding at Tidewater