Statistics for Behavioral Sciences - PSY 213 at John Tyler Community College

Advanced Search

Distance Learning
Showing: WWW Online - WWW Online w/E-Rate
Restrict search to:
   Distance Learning Types
Time of Day
Restrict search to:
Restrict search to:
PSY 213 - Statistics for Behavioral Sciences
Introduces the principles and processes of statistics within behavioral research. Emphasizes understanding and applying statistical tests to behavioral data. Stresses recognition and use of process, based upon knowledge and understanding, over mathematical derivation. Focuses on selection of appropriate statistics, their application, and correct decisions of interpretation within a behavioral research experience.
Lecture 3 hours per week.
3 credits

Schedule at John Tyler Community College

Class # Section Credits Day Time Start Location Mode
13404 PSY 213-N01A 3
0:00 a.m.-0:00 a.m.
2021-08-23 Virtual Campus (ELI, Internet) ER
NOTE: This course is only available to students who have previously taken PSY 213 and wish to retake it for grade replacement. To enroll in this course, please visit the Admissions and Records office, or email Be sure to include your name, student ID number, and the complete class information for this section.
PREREQUISITE: Prior successful completion of PSY 200 and MTH 245 or MTH 157 with a grade of 'C' or better.
This is an online course using Canvas, and it will be made available on or before the first day of the class session. Students must have access to a computer with webcam and know how to use the Internet and e-mail. For information on how to access Canvas go to
Not scheduled
What Next?
Sign up with your college navigator
Already a student at JTCC? A New Student?
  1. Register using SIS at My VCCS
  2. Purchase books
  3. Attend class
  1. Complete and submit an application for admission
  2. Request transcripts from your high school or other colleges attended
  3. Take placement tests
  4. File for financial aid
  5. Register for classes
  6. Purchase books
  7. Attend class

Any questions? Contact the college and talk to a counselor.