Italian (ITA) at Northern Virginia Community College

Advanced Search

Distance Learning
Showing: WWW Online - WWW Online w/E-Rate
Restrict search to:
   Distance Learning Types
Time of Day
Restrict search to:
Term
Restrict search to:
ITA 101 - Beginning Italian I
Develops the understanding, speaking, reading, and writing of Italian, and emphasizes the structure of the language. Part I of II.
Lecture 4-5 hours per week. May include one additional hour of oral practice per week.
4-5 credits
ITA 102 - Beginning Italian II
Develops the understanding, speaking, reading, and writing of Italian, and emphasizes the structure of the language. Part II of II.
4-5 credits
ITA 103 - Basic Spoken Italian I-II
Teaches oral communication and introduces cultural mores and customs to students with no prior instruction in the language. Prerequisite: 103 for 104. Part I of II.
Lecture 3 hours per week.
3 credits
ITA 193 - Studies In
Covers new content not covered in existing courses in the discipline. Allows instructor to explore content and instructional methods to assess the course's viability as a permanent offering.
Variable hours per week.
1-5 credits
ITA 198 - Seminar and Project
Requires completion of a project or research report related to the student's occupational objectives and a study of approaches to the selection and pursuit of career opportunities in the field.
May be repeated for credit. Variable hours.
1-5 credits
ITA 201 - Intermediate Italian I-II
Continues development of skills of understanding, speaking, reading and writing of Italian. Classes conducted in Italian. Prerequisite ITA 102 or equivalent. Part I of II.
Lecture 3-4 hours per week.
3-4 credits
ITA 202 - Intermediate Italian I-II
Continues development of skills of understanding, speaking, reading and writing of Italian. Classes conducted in Italian. Prerequisite ITA 102 or equivalent. Part II of II.
Lecture 3-4 hours per week.
3-4 credits
ITA 298 - Seminar and Project
1-5 credits