Russian (RUS) at Northern Virginia Community College

Advanced Search

Distance Learning
Showing: WWW Online - WWW Online w/E-Rate
Restrict search to:
   Distance Learning Types
Time of Day
Restrict search to:
Term
Restrict search to:
RUS 101 - Beginning Russian I
Develops the understanding, speaking, reading, and writing of Russian, and emphasizes the structure of the language. May include oral drill and practice. Part I of II.
Lecture 4-5 hours per week. May include one additional hour of oral practice per week.
4-5 credits
RUS 102 - Beginning Russian II
Develops the understanding, speaking, reading, and writing of Russian, and emphasizes the structure of the language. May include oral drill and practice. Part II of II.
4-5 credits
RUS 198 - Seminar and Project
Requires completion of a project or research report related to the student's occupational objectives and a study of approaches to the selection and pursuit of career opportunities in the field.
May be repeated for credit. Variable hours.
1-5 credits
RUS 201 - Intermediate Russian I-II
Continues the development of the skills of understanding, speaking, reading, and writing of Russian. Class conducted in Russian. Prerequisite RUS 102 or equivalent. May include oral drill and practice. Part I of II.
Lecture 3-4 hours per week.
3-4 credits
RUS 202 - Intermediate Russian I-II
Continues the development of the skills of understanding, speaking, reading, and writing of Russian. Class conducted in Russian. Prerequisite RUS 102 or equivalent. May include oral drill and practice. Part II of II.
Lecture 3-4 hours per week.
3-4 credits
RUS 298 - Seminar and Project
1-5 credits