Japanese (JPN) at Southwest Virginia Community College

Advanced Search

Distance Learning
Showing: WWW Online - WWW Online w/E-Rate
Restrict search to:
   Distance Learning Types
Time of Day
Restrict search to:
Term
Restrict search to:
JPN 101 - Beginning Japanese I
Develops the understanding, speaking, reading, and writing of Japanese, and emphasizes the structure of the language. Part I of II.
Lecture 4-5 hours per week. May include one additional hour of oral practice per week.
4-5 credits
JPN 102 - Beginning Japanese II
Develops the understanding, speaking, reading, and writing of Japanese, and emphasizes the structure of the language. Part II of II.
4-5 credits
JPN 195 - Topics In
Provides an opportunity to explore topical areas of interest to or needed by students.
May be used also for special honors courses. May be repeated for credit. Variable hours.
1-5 credits
JPN 196 - On-Site Training
Specializes in career orientation and training program without pay in selected businesses and industry, supervised and coordinated by the college.
Credit/work ratio not to exceed 1:5 hours. May be repeated for credit. Variable hours.
1-5 credits
JPN 201 - Intermediate Japanese I
Continues the development of the skills of understanding, speaking, reading, and writing of Japanese. Classes conducted in Japanese. Prerequisite JPN 102. Part I of II.
Lecture 3-4 hours per week. May include one additional hour of oral practice per week.
3-4 credits
JPN 295 - Topics In
1-5 credits