CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
The following degrees and majors are offered as part of the CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician program.
Associate of Applied Science ↓
Non-transfer, applied technology degree.
- Comp-Aided Drafting/Design at Mountain Empire
- Mapping Specialization at Mountain Empire
- Engineering Design Technology at New River
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Technology at Tidewater
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Technology (Architectural Drafting) at Tidewater
- Computer-Aided Draft & Design at Thomas Nelson
A curriculum that consists of a minimum of 30 semester hours with a minimum of 15% of course work in general education which must include one (1) three (3) credit hour English class.