Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other
The following degrees and majors are offered as part of the Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other program.
Associate of Applied Science ↓
Non-transfer, applied technology degree.
- Human Services at Blue Ridge
- Human Services at John Tyler
- Human Services - Criminology at John Tyler
- Human Services - Pre Social Work at John Tyler
- Human Services at New River
- Early Childhood Development Specialization at New River
- Human Services AAS at J. Sargeant Reynolds
- Human Services at Southside Virginia
- Mental Health Degree at Southwest Virginia
- Early Chl Edu/Human Servic at Southwest Virginia
- Humn Serv Tech/Gerontology at Southwest Virginia
- Associate of Applied Science in Substance Abuse at Southwest Virginia
- Human Services at Tidewater
- Human Services at Thomas Nelson
- Human Services at Virginia Highlands
- Human Services - Specialization in Early Childhood Education at Virginia Highlands
- Human Services at Virginia Western
A curriculum that consists of a minimum of 30 semester hours with a minimum of 15% of course work in general education which must include one (1) three (3) credit hour English class.