Hospitality Administration/Management, General
The following degrees and majors are offered as part of the Hospitality Administration/Management, General program.
Associate of Applied Science ↓
Non-transfer, applied technology degree.
- AAS-Hospitality Management / Hotel Management at Northern Virginia
- AAS-Hospitality Management / Nutrition Management at Northern Virginia
- AAS-Hospitality Management at Northern Virginia
- AAS-Hospitality Management / Food Service Management at Northern Virginia
- Hospitality Management AAS at J. Sargeant Reynolds
- Hospitality Management at Tidewater
- Hospitality Management (Food Service Management) at Tidewater
A curriculum that consists of a minimum of 30 semester hours with a minimum of 15% of course work in general education which must include one (1) three (3) credit hour English class.