Coordinated Internship - CST 290 at Northern Virginia Community College

Advanced Search
Distance Learning
Restrict search to:
   Distance Learning Types
Time of Day
Restrict search to:
Restrict search to:
CST 290 - Coordinated Internship
Supervises on-the-job training in selected business, industrial or service firms coordinated by the college.
Credit/practice ratio not to exceed 1:5 hours. May be repeated for credit. Variable hours.
1-5 credits

Schedule at Northern Virginia Community College

Not scheduled
Class # Section Credits Day Time Start Location Mode
48532 CST 290-001N 3
0:00 a.m.-0:00 a.m.
2024-01-16 Annandale IS
CST 290 is an internship course for the Cinema AFA degree and cannot be taken before acquiring at least 30 college credits, with at least 15 in the Cinema degree program. This course is intended for students in one of their final semesters of completion of the Cinema AFA degree. The student is responsible for obtaining their own internship no later than the end of the first week of class, so it is best to enroll early. The course is a hybrid course as almost all work will be done outside of the classroom at the internship place of employment. However, there is an academic component of the course as well and will be mostly completed online in Canvas with the exception of two in-person meetings with the instructor (to be arranged with the instructor). You will not be responsible for meeting in-person at the time/day listed on your schedule unless that is the agreed-upon day and time for the required meetings with your instructor.
Fifteen Week
What Next?
Sign up with your college navigator
Already a student at Northern Virginia? A New Student?
  1. Register using SIS at My VCCS
  2. Purchase books
  3. Attend class
  1. Complete and submit an application for admission
  2. Request transcripts from your high school or other colleges attended
  3. Take placement tests
  4. File for financial aid
  5. Register for classes
  6. Purchase books
  7. Attend class

Any questions? Contact the college and talk to a counselor.